Access to remove application

Max Makarenko March 20, 2023

Hi team! 

I have most priveleges to do anything in my workspace, but I don't have access to this page: https://admin.atlassian.com/billing/95124e2c-7566-4d23-9637-2b126bad54f3/entitlement/3e1ed163-2f5c-35c6-8f72-f97a82d1ae60

How could I get it? I need to remove https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1223317/google-drive-and-docs-for-jira?hosting=cloud&tab=overview from jira

1 answer

0 votes
Esther Strom
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 20, 2023

Hi, @Max Makarenko - welcome to the Community!

To access billing, I believe you need to be an org admin. However, as a site admin you should be able to remove the app and cancel the subscription. Go to Apps -> Manage Your Apps and find the app you want to remove.

You should see an Unsubscribe button and an inactive Uninstall button. Click Unsubscribe to end your subscription, then Uninstall to remove the plugin itself.

2023-03-20 15_26_59-Manage apps - Jira - Vivaldi.png

Max Makarenko March 20, 2023

I'm org admin(transfered access from another account). The Unsubscribe button leads me to "You need permission. Request access from your administrator." 

here(https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Atlassian-Access-questions/How-do-I-grant-user-quot-Organization-Admin-quot-rights/qaq-p/1171673) under

"Transfer all products to another organization you administer"

I found

"This feature is unavailable for your organization. To transfer your products to another organization, contact support and raise a ticket under the category Technical issues and bugs."  

I guess there may be an issue after org transfer. Should I contact support?

Esther Strom
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 21, 2023

Hi, @Max Makarenko - if you're the org admin and your products were transferred, then yes - I'd contact support. It sounds like something didn't transfer correctly. 

Max Makarenko March 21, 2023

@Esther Strom thanks for your answers, but support is not avaliable for free plan. I'm going to ask them after I decide to upgrade.

Esther Strom
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 22, 2023

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't notice the free plan part. Yes, you can temporarily upgrade and then go back to free if necessary. There are advantages to having a paid account, though. Support, obviously, but also more control over permissions, audit logs, data residency options, and a lot more file storage. (I am NOT paid by Atlassian to say these things 😅; just a user, both corporate and personal, who has benefitted from those features.)

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events