About Script Runner

Chandra M_ Bollareddy
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 18, 2024

Hi Team, 

I'm very new to Script Runner. I have groovy scripting knowledge but i don't have knowledge, How to use script runner in JIRA. 

any one, please guide me. how to use?

Thanks in advance. 

2 answers

2 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Kristian Walker _Adaptavist_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 19, 2024

Hi Chandra,

I can confirm we have many resources designed to help users who are new to using ScriptRunner for Jira Cloud.

The first place will be to view the training videos on our documentation site here, which give a good product overview.

The second is to watch our tutorial videos on our YouTube channel here and here.

Finally, you can see blogs here and example scripts in our library here to help inspire you on what ScriptRunner for Jira Cloud can do.

Also, as Matthias has mentioned, you can check out the landing page and the getting started guide.

I hope this information helps.

Regards,

Kristian

0 votes
Answer accepted
Matthias Gaiser _K15t_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 18, 2024

Hey @Chandra M_ Bollareddy

it's hard to give you a general introduction, but why don't you go to all the Scriptrunner resources which were made for such purposes?

• This landing page seems to be directed towards users like you. It contains various, links and videos.
  • You can also check out the docs where they have a get started guide.

If you stumble upon any challenges where you'd like to get help. Feel free to post here again or ask the Adaptavist crew (the company behind Scriptrunner) for help.

Cheers,
Matthias.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events