Чому дашборд може не відображати "вирішені" завдання ?

Дар'я Малярик April 22, 2023

Доброго вечора, маю питання з приводу дашбордів, на графіку відображаються тільки створені задачі а виконані показує "0" хоча в статусі "викнано" знаходиться велика кількість задач, можете проконсультувати в чому проблема?

2 answers

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 23, 2023

<deleted>

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 22, 2023

Привіт @Дар'я Малярик ,

Ласкаво просимо до спільноти Atlassian!

Чи можете ви надати зображення панелі керування, яку ви переглядаєте? Я думаю, що програма перекладу, яку я використовував, переклала вашу публікацію таким чином, що робить її неоднозначною. Зображення на екрані прояснило б ситуацію.

--

Hello,

Welcome to the Atlassian community!

Can you please provide a screen image of the dashboard you are viewing?  I think the translation application I have used has translated your post in a manner that makes it ambiguous. A screen image would clear things up.

Why can the dashboard not display "solved" tasks?

Good evening, I have a question about dashboards, only created tasks are displayed on the graph, and completed tasks show "0", although there are a large number of tasks in the "completed" status, can you advise what the problem is?

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 23, 2023

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events