Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Using both Jira Work Management and Jira Software? We want to talk to you

Edited

My name is Matt, I'm a Product Manager on the Jira Work Management team.

We are looking to have a few quick 30 minute conversations with users who are active in both Jira Software Cloud and Jira Work Management Cloud to better understand how both products are used together.

If you are available over the next week and are willing to chat, please book a time in my calendar here.

Thanks for your consideration and I look forward to talking soon.

2 comments

Hi Matt, we are a small organization and are trying to use JIRA as a project management tool and CONFLUENCE  as a wiki.

I'm in charge of getting a WBS (work breakdown Strucuture) for a test project going. How can I use JIRA ? My main goal would be to have more levels in between the top and the last (sub-task) ? Thank you:) Chris

Hi @christian Doriath,

See an interesting Community discuss here regarding the topic of issue hierarchy in Jira. It may be possible to use Jira's existing hierarchy to create a WBS.

Thank you !

John M Funk Community Leader May 01, 2022

Hey @Matthew Canham  - I don't see a link to your calendar. 

Thanks for calling this out. The link didn't copy over from my post in the Jira Work Management pages. Here's the link: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/appointments/schedules/AcZssZ3LE_VrpnGK1Jlx_I_wrdpihcBLfpdWaSpYbxrWf-U5cZ-hJOAq-kBAe6FhnAnwkMh5vpfSXKhv

John M Funk Community Leader May 01, 2022

Thanks! Got signed up.  :-)

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Software

Upcoming changes to epic fields in company-managed projects

👋 Hi there Jira Community! A few months ago we shared with you plans around renaming epics in your company-managed projects. As part of these changes, we highlighted upcoming changes to epics on...

14,913 views 37 49
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you