🎨Your Starting Line-up 🎨

CSD-5846_SocialAssetsADO_LinkedIn_Community_Twitter_JiraJuly_12.png
👋 Hi 
Jira all-stars,

In celebration of Jira July and the Women's World Cup, we're excited to have you all participate in a starting line-up contest!

Show off your strategic and artistic skills, by creating a starting line-up using Atlassian tools, the Team Playbook, integrations, and add-ons for a chance to win fantastic prizes.

🎨👥👥🎨 How to Participate:

1️⃣ Create an intricate artwork or a playful design that reflects your top 8 picks and reflects the spirit of teamwork!

2️⃣ Share your masterpiece in the comments below by July 21st for chance to win a prize. Be sure to provide a brief explanation of how each Atlassian product contributes to your team's success.

3️⃣ Engage with other participants! Show support, share feedback, and encourage others.

4️⃣ Listen and add to the Jira Jams

5️⃣ Don't miss the exciting conclusion of Jira July '23! The five winners, announced on the week of July 24th in a community post, will earn cool swag prizes.

🎨 This is your chance to make a statement, demonstrate your love for Atlassian, and celebrate the power of teamwork in true World Cup style.

Earn the Your Starting Line up Badge and 40 bonus points by commenting your masterpiece below!  CSD-5846_SocialAssetsADO_LinkedIn_Community_Twitter_JiraJuly_11.png

57 comments

Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 10, 2023

StartingLineUp.gif

Like # people like this
Sakina
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 10, 2023

@Amanda Barber nice one :)

Like # people like this
Manoj Gangwar
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 10, 2023
Like # people like this
Kyren Cabellon July 11, 2023

Atlassian Starting Lineup.png

My Starting Lineup of Atlassian Tools is a visual representation of the essential tools that contribute to the success of our teams. This series of volleyball images showcases how each tool plays a vital role in our workflow, promoting collaboration and efficiency.

1. Two players sitting down and talking, with a ball at their side, represent Confluence and Jira Product Discovery. These tools communicate with each other to facilitate documentation, feature backlog management, and prioritization. The ball symbolizes the Project Kick-off, emphasizing the importance of starting projects on the right foot.

2. The next image features a player setting the ball, with the player's face covered by the Prioritization play. This player represents the crucial process of setting priorities, while the ball represents Jira, our tool for managing priorities and tasks effectively.

3. The following image shows a player spiking the ball, with the player representing Bitbucket. Bitbucket is responsible for deploying our features, ensuring smooth integration and execution. The ball symbolizes Jira once again, as Jira is where tasks are managed and features are completed.

4. The next player is depicted digging for the ball, symbolizing the retrospective play. This player represents our regular retrospectives, where we discuss and analyze our progress. The ball, in this case, represents the burndown chart, a key component of our retrospective discussions.

5. The last image portrays players in a huddle, symbolizing alignment and coordination. These players represent Slack, our integration tool, which allows us to communicate and stay aligned during our standup meetings. Slack plays a crucial role in keeping the team connected and fostering effective collaboration.

Overall, this starting lineup of Atlassian tools showcases the seamless integration and communication between Confluence, Jira Product Discovery, Bitbucket, Jira, and Slack. By leveraging these tools, our teams can effectively document, prioritize, deploy, manage tasks, conduct retrospectives, and align themselves for success.

Like # people like this
Sidar Yarar July 11, 2023

Jira & Confluence

Like # people like this
Manfred Höffken July 12, 2023

My thought in setting it up is that you need a solid base of knowledge in an organization that should be documented and held. The bundled knowledge keeps your box clean.

In front of that, you have the flat back three of Jira Software, Jira Service Management, and Jira Work Management, for managing the tasks across different teams. On the one hand, they provide the necessary security, on the other hand, they organize the game structure.

The 6-man in the defensive midfield may not be the most conspicuous player, but he is of central importance for security. Atlassian Access.

(From here on my analogy starts to fray :-) )

On the offensive side, Jira Align, Jira Product Discovery and Atlas are players that focus on the big picture (no pun intended): teams and applications, ideas and the larger strategy of the organization.

lineup.png

Like # people like this
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 12, 2023

💨 blown away by the creativity and presentation skills on display here. Wow! Cheering y'all on from the side of the pitch for now! 

Screenshot 2023-07-12 at 19.37.31.png

Love the combination of practices and tools, @Amanda Barber!  

Like # people like this
Aaron Geister
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 12, 2023

lineup.png

I had to include the full team roster for a soccer team. I image this being stacked like our defense and offense and those in between. I started with Access since that how we allow our orgs to get access to the products. Then I started with our defensive players working our way up to offense. I think of Confluence like our star shoot because Confluence hardens all products with its information passing and great at assisting all team members to make goals. I also feel like JWM and Trello are both in the same middle ground and interchangeable. I hope this gives a good picture.

Like # people like this
Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 13, 2023

Here's my Atlassian Starting Lineup! All these tools and skills are needed to have an efficient playbook! I think the image speaks for itself! 

Atlassian Starting Lineup.png

Like # people like this
Christine B July 13, 2023

All pics provide good product information.   A picture is worth a thousand words.  Thanks for the visuals and the badge(s)!  

Like # people like this
Raef Makrai
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 13, 2023

Hey everyone! These are some tools you can use to create Your Starting Line-up. If anyone else has any other recommendations feel free to comment them below! 

Canva
Buildlineup.com
Chosen11.com 
Figma

Like # people like this
Rilwan Ahmed
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 13, 2023

image.png

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 13, 2023

The All-Star Team.png

Like # people like this
Evgeniy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 13, 2023

3D_Animation_Style_team_in_blue_and_white_uniform_celebrating_0.jpg

Like # people like this
Frederik Vantroys
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 13, 2023

Ontwerp zonder titel.gif

Jira and Confluence of course

Balsamiq, draw.io , mermaid.js ... because easy to integrate in Confluence

Linkedin, medium, scrum.org for info

Like # people like this
Sushant Verma
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 14, 2023

Thanks for visuals :)

Regards,
Sushant Verma

Like # people like this
Sushant Verma
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 14, 2023

Thanks for visuals :)

Regards,
Sushant Verma

Like # people like this
Sabine Mayer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 14, 2023

Thank you for the visuals! They are great!!! :) 

Like # people like this
Thays.Carvalho July 14, 2023

Nice

Like # people like this
Saralie S.
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
July 14, 2023

These look awesome!

Like # people like this
Mayur Jadhav
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 14, 2023

All the visuals are great 💯

Like # people like this
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 14, 2023

All these are really great! I wish I was so creative as you are.

Like # people like this
Tomislav Tobijas
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 14, 2023

I think I played a bit too much with drawing tools 😅

Guess all of these are self-explanatory, but the best thing when it comes to Atlassian is that you can use these tools together 🤝

P.S. - the last one should represent a 'team coach' lol

Atlassian_Starting_Lineup.png

Like # people like this
Barış Özer July 16, 2023

Nice (:

Like # people like this
Mike Clarke
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 16, 2023

lineup2.png

GK:
Atlas 

The keeper has the best visibility of the whole pitch and what the teams movements are so screams out status updates to the players.

Defence:

CBx3: OpsGenie, Beacon, BitBucket
Solid back three focused on stability and informing the midfield of what dangers are around them

Midfield:
Central/Defensive Midlfied
Confluence plays a fluid role swapping between central mid and defensive midfield, their role is to link the play together from GK-DF to the rest of the field by reading the game and advising everyone what's up
Attacking midfield:

Trello and JWM are fast to set up so their pace is put to work on the wings, while the real workhorses of Jira Software and Jira Service Management take charge in the center of midfield - their solid scheme configurations help them tackle any misconfiguration and their setup allows for creative playmaking to feed the strikers

Forwards:
2 strikers up top:
Atlassian Partner (or Atlassian Community if the partner is injured or suspended) and the Customer/User

These two make a fearsome pair leading the line, and with support directing the team towards the goal. 

Like # people like this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events