🎨Your Starting Line-up 🎨

57 comments

Dan Tombs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 17, 2023

Oh wow. Where do we start. Well first of all I believe I need to give a shout out to our Linonesses who are going to kick A** again this year!!!! COME ON ENGLAND!!!!

giphy

But what about my Atlassian line-up?

Okay so I think my goalie choice has to be collaboration. All of the play books provided by Atlassian are designed to achieve one thing. Make teams work better together. Whether this is one team or all teams, teams that work better together achieve so much more. Collaboration, like your goalkeeper, sees everything. it can defend you as a last resort as well as give you that strong foundation to build upon. 

My back four is strongly routed in software development. JPD helping keep the 'crowd' a chance to shout, in the form of their ideas and thoughts for improving our products. Jira Align (our captain) to help keep all of our agile teams together working on the same goal, SAFe as an overarching framework for those teams and finally Beacon. The new Point A product designed to help keep our Atlassian ecosystem safe.

Moving into the midfield. Compass is a strong pairing with JPD. Our product managers are able to easily see who is responsible for the services to better align feedback and help our teams keep things running smoothy by seeing all relationships between these services and their health. Atlas is helping our business teams run their stakeholder communications without additional meetings, reducing meeting fatigue and bloating of your day to day calendar. We are linking our Atlas projects to key work in our Jira software projects that also have additional information on provided by the CB Jira Align. Finally, who could not have Confluence in the mid. Full of our teams knowledge, it is always playing a key role in delivering success.

Up to we have ITIL playing in the feeder position for JSM. These two are working so closely together delivering total success for our 'goals' & customer satisfaction.

lineup.png

Venugopala Naidu July 17, 2023

@Raef Makrai Thanks for the visual explanation.

Jira Software (Captain), JSM(Vice-Captain) and Jira Align (Emerging player from the Atlassian)

Like # people like this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 17, 2023

Wow, this is a really cool and playful post with a great idea! ❤️ Here's my scenario showcasing an effective utilization of Atlassian tools and methods in the context of a "women's matches", demonstrating the value they bring.

Software's used: Adobe Express, Atlassian website

Final line up.png

1. In the field, the coach refers to the "Atlassian Team Playbook" for team activities, promoting effective collaboration and teamwork.

2. The team plans, tracks, and manages their placements using the "Jira Software" tool, ensuring everyone is in the right position and aligned with the team strategy.

3. They then decide to document the game strategy on "Confluence" software, creating a centralized knowledge base for easy access and reference.

4. The coach connects the dots for team players' placements and ensures they are in sync with the opposite players, using "Atlas" to foster effective communication and coordination.

5. The scores are continuously integrated and released/ updated frequently using "Bamboo," allowing for seamless and efficient management of scoring data.

6. The results from continuous integrations are promptly notified to the right people, including media, commentators, and match sponsors, through the "Opsgenie" tool, ensuring timely and accurate dissemination of information.

7. The commentators quickly analyze any gaps (bugs) through "Crucible" in the game strategy and provide insightful comments on how it has positively or negatively impacted the team's performance.

8. The team captain and coach utilizing the power of "Jira Product Discovery" prioritize their ideas and address any gaps between their players and their gaming strategy in relation with opponents ensuring a well-coordinated and effective gameplay.

9. After the completion of the match, the team conducts a retrospective to reflect on their performance and explore "Atlassian Marketplace" add-ons that can enhance the team's productivity and collaboration in real-time.

Like # people like this
Saralie S.
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
July 17, 2023

I'm loving all of these line ups!

Like # people like this
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 17, 2023

Here is my line-up.

line-up.png

Like # people like this
Raef Makrai
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 17, 2023

I've been checking out everyone's line-ups, and I must say they all look fantastic! It's great to see such a diverse range of perspectives and strategies being shared. 

Like # people like this
John Williams July 18, 2023

nice

Like # people like this
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 18, 2023

Keep those line-ups coming, kudos to all!

Like # people like this
Manoj Gangwar
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 18, 2023

Everyone line-ups are awesome. Kudos to all. 

Like # people like this
Abdul-fatawu Abdulai
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 18, 2023

Very nice 👍

Like # people like this
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 18, 2023

4-4-2 diamond 🥇

Atlassian VS 1999 UEFA Manchester United!

新建 Microsoft PowerPoint 演示文稿.jpg

Like # people like this
Collista Lewingdon
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 19, 2023

Starting Lineup.png

Jira Work Management is a powerful tool designed for teams to manage projects, tasks, and assignments efficiently. With its intuitive interface and customizable features, Jira Work Management helps you stay organized and track progress in real-time.

Jira Software Management is a specialized software development tool that allows teams to plan, track, and release software products. With agile project management features and a robust integration system, Jira Software Management streamlines workflows and improves productivity.

Confluence is a collaborative platform that enables teamwork and knowledge sharing. With its easy-to-use interface and powerful capabilities, Confluence encourages communication and innovation while emphasizing teamwork and collaboration.

Project Manager is an essential role within any team responsible for overseeing a project's planning, tracking, and delivery. They are the main point of contact for stakeholders and team members, ensuring that timelines are met, budgets adhered to, and quality standards achieved.

Atlassian Manager is a key figure responsible for selecting, integrating, and managing Atlassian tools. They are responsible for ensuring that the tools meet the team's needs, overseeing upgrades, and providing guidance on best practices.

The customer is a vital part of any project and is the recipient of the final deliverables. Their input is essential to ensure that the project meets their expectations and that any potential issues are addressed sooner rather than later.

Like # people like this
Nathanielvictor06@gmail.com
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 19, 2023

@Raef Makrai nice one

Like # people like this
Anastasia Bek _Stiltsoft_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 20, 2023

First, I LOVE the Starting Line-Up idea and the burst of creativity for visuals and content from fellow community members! Also, excited to explore and discover the tools from the new angles in your line-up highlights! Here is my take on it with the help of Canva.

Probably it is the first time I wish I knew more about soccer, but I came up with this starting line-up.

Jira software (1).png

• The background and the base to build upon is the road to success. Jira Software is an excellent tool for facilitating communication in collaboration of ideas worth spreading. Confluence with its opportunities to build up a centralized knowledge base to enable knowledge sharing and shape ideas, especially when working hand in hand with other Atlassian Tools to build up a robust and dynamic ecosystem.
  • Support System build-up on the base. Atlassian Marketplace is another great platform to help facilitate the Atlassian Journey to discover opportunities to power up the Atlassian platform with apps for your use cases. Our choice is our Handy Macros for Confluence and Smart Attachments for Jira. With its categories, collections, and help center, Marketplace creates a great atmosphere and brings collaboration and communication to the next level.
  • 3-C: Communication, Collaboration, Community. Soft skills can get you to beautiful places and hard results. That is why I love the Atlassian Community and all the lively and fun action around it, the kudos, challenges, and something to look forward to and be part of knowledge, expertise sharing, and community building experience.

Overall, I’d say that this is my go-to and dream team-like starting line-up. Of course, there is a lot more to it, and many other things deserve a shoutout with the spotlight, but the lineup's core is looking strong!

Like # people like this
Sébastien GAYOU July 20, 2023

nice !!

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 20, 2023

Ok, this one really made me have to think.  But, after a couple of walks with the dogs, I think I have a reasonable answer:

lineup.png

First, I’m using a custom position layout. Why? Because the Atlassian tools are extremely flexible and allows you to easily modify your implementation to suit your needs.

Let’s dive into how I have positioned things:

Strikers (4ish)
First, I have Jira Software as the lead striker. When your name is known even more than your team/company name, it’s probably because you are scoring a ton of goals!

I have Jira Product Discovery & Jira Work Management as your strikers on the wings since they work extremely well to setup the center for shots on net.

Finally, I have Atlas as a striker but positioned to co-ordinate with the midfielders as well. The main “goal“ of this position is to support the strikers and move the ball forward.

Midfielders (3)
On to the midfield, the wings I have chosen extremely solid players that if you follow the team (Atlassian) you know them very well, and they are strong midfielders because of their flexibility to play multiple roles in place of something with a more specific skill set. Both, Confluence & Trello are fantastic at playing any role you need in a pinch so they can support both the strikers and defense as needed.

Next, Bitbucket I have as the center midfield. Not as flexible to move up as a striker or back as a defender as the wings, but an extremely solid player that holds and controls the middle of the field and works extremely well to communicate with both the strikers and defenders.

Defenders (3)

For the defense you need solid heads up players that are watching as things happen and anticipating and communicating with each other, the midfield and the keeper. I’m putting Jira Service Management As the seasoned center coordinating the wings. While, Opsgenie & Statuspage work very with JSM and each other to put up a solid defense.

Keeper (1)

Every good football team needs a strong keeper calling out what they can see to the defenders and does a fantastic job working with the rest of the team and Access does an excellent job of covering you there.

Substitutes (2)

I know this is a “starting lineup“ but I also want to call out two up and coming substitutes. I think both of these show promise and strong potential to be included in the starting lineup after a little bit more practice time.
Beacon, Compass

Like # people like this
Rajesh Viswanathan
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 20, 2023

wonderfully articulated and thanks for visualizing , These look awesome! 

Like # people like this
Kyren Cabellon July 20, 2023

Seeing the other entries now - I have now understood the World Cup reference hahaha. I still had the fun in creating my lineup. I was carried away by my favorite sport hahaha

Like # people like this
Rajesh Viswanathan
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 20, 2023

Really great! I wish I was in right place to learn and upskill 

Like # people like this
Sanjen Bariki
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 21, 2023

Nice :( 😑)

Like # people like this
Frankie C_ July 21, 2023

Jira_Plays.gif

The core plays run through our main software for refining and planning work - using a mix of JS and JSM, we gather intake and use the Product Requirements template in Confluence to capture all the juicy bits. 

We leverage various plug-ins and integrations to manage and monitor work efforts, like Structure, Advanced Roadmaps and Tempo, which help our product and portfolio team keep an eye on the prize while tracking against milestones and budget.  

We tie it all together with my favorite ceremony play -- the Retrospective. The key to agility is learning and adapting, so we can come back and compete stronger than ever! 

Like # people like this
Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 21, 2023

Ok, you all are too creative!

My line up is:  

Confluence

Jira

Trello

Small team, but I am not familiar enough with soccer.

Like # people like this
Raef Makrai
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 21, 2023

You all are amazing coaches! Love these impressive lineups. Keep it up!

Like # people like this
Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 23, 2023

I've really enjoyed seeing everyone's creative side in this post. 😍

Like # people like this
Sanjen Bariki
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 23, 2023

Nice :) 

Great 

Like # people like this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events