🎶 Jira Jams

Hey Jira Community!

We're creating a Jira anthem playlist, and we need your help! 🎶 Share your favorite songs that keep you in the zone while using Jira. Together, we'll create an awesome Jira Jams playlist. 

Here is a detailed guide on how to add songs:

1. Click here to access the collaborative playlist.
  2. Add "Jira Jams" playlist to your library.
  3. Search for a song.
  4.  Click the three-dot button on that song.
  5. Select "Add to playlist."
  6. Select the name of the playlist ("Jira Jams").

Are you having trouble adding a song to the collaborative playlist? Don't skip a beat... just add your song to the thread, and we'll put it on the list!

CSD-5846_SocialAssetsADO_LinkedIn_Community_Twitter_JiraJuly_13.png

Sometimes, the collaborative playlist may not show up when you try to add a song. In such cases, follow these troubleshooting steps:

1. Make sure you're using the mobile or desktop app, as the collaborative feature may not work on the web player.
  2. Refresh your app by closing and reopening it or reinstalling the mobile/desktop app.
  3. Ensure that you have followed the account associated with the playlist.
  4. Double-check that you have added "Jira Jams" to your library.
  5. Try again to add the song using the steps mentioned above.

It's time to turn up the Jira vibes and bring some rhythm to our workflows!

35 comments

Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 10, 2023

Added! Looking forward to seeing the playlist grow. 🌱

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 10, 2023

Hi @Raef Makrai 

I was unable to add but here is a link to the song -> https://open.spotify.com/track/4gvea7UlDkAvsJBPZAd4oB?si=c44ac0eff9fe4790

Thanks, KGM

Like # people like this
Raef Makrai
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 10, 2023

@Kristján Geir Mathiesen I have added the song you shared. Thank you for providing the link!

Like # people like this
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 11, 2023
Like # people like this
Raef Makrai
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 11, 2023

@Hana Kučerová Added! Thank you for sharing your song!

Like # people like this
Aaron Geister
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 12, 2023

Added! Thanks for the cool playlist.

Like # people like this
Tomislav Tobijas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 13, 2023

Brilliant idea 🤩 Already seeing some good stuff on the list 😄

dance-dancing.gif

Like # people like this
Summer.Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 13, 2023

Hi @Raef Makrai - Please add my song. https://open.spotify.com/track/1LmN9SSHISbtp9LoaR5ZVJ. I was unable to add it.

Like # people like this
Raef Makrai
Atlassian Team
July 13, 2023

@Summer_Hogan No worries! Your song has been added. Thank you for your contribution!

Like # people like this
Raef Makrai
Atlassian Team
July 13, 2023

@Tomislav Tobijas Yup, I've got the playlist on repeat! It's filled with great choices! 

Piano Tom And Jerry GIF - Piano Tom And Jerry Cartoon - Discover & Share  GIFs

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 13, 2023

When I have a few issues to work through and update I put the Airpods in and turn on the Tenet Score. Posterity has the right tempo and vibe to put me in the zone. I can't add it, please add for me @Raef Makrai

https://open.spotify.com/track/1AKIi40li4kyJHQKOuF3Qz 

Like # people like this
Anastasia Bek _Stiltsoft_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 14, 2023

I also just added my all-time favorite! Great playlist to contribute to; I know now what playlist will be on repeat this Friday! Excellent vibe to finish off the week strong and on a high note, thanks! 😎🎶🎉

Like # people like this
Evn Tomeny [Appfire]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 14, 2023

This is shaping up to be a super positive playlist! I love it :)

Like # people like this
Kelsey LaMastres _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
July 14, 2023

What a great idea and so easy to participate. Thanks, @Raef Makrai!

Like # people like this
Raef Makrai
Atlassian Team
July 14, 2023

@Andy Gladstone Added! Thank you for sharing your song

Like # people like this
Raef Makrai
Atlassian Team
July 14, 2023

@Kelsey LaMastres _Appfire_ I'm glad you liked it and thank you for contributing!

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 14, 2023

This is awesome!  A few years back the Community Leaders found a band called "Gojira" (I still believe we need to get them to come play a High Velocity event).

I've added this to the playlist: https://open.spotify.com/track/0dDs144SVansAFynvKYQMW?si=e8edcb13de084957

Looking forward to seeing what else gets added.

Like # people like this
Mike Clarke
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 16, 2023

Added :) 

Added Transformer by Gnarls Barkley, reflecting how requirements rapidly change and Jira can typically adapt to most challenges - and thought it was more "techie" than Changes by Bowie :D 

Like # people like this
Amelie Winkler _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
July 17, 2023

Such an amazing idea @Raef Makrai! Love to see how the playlist is coming along :) 

Like # people like this
Dan Tombs
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 17, 2023

Gotta love some Jira Jams. I have tried adding one of my new fav artists from this year after getting to see them live at Glastonbury, but struggled. Can someone add

https://open.spotify.com/track/5Z8Dj3LtbyCMiwE86rhg2f?si=fdd5598ff7c645a3

Of course the Foo Fighters also had to appear though.

https://open.spotify.com/track/7x8dCjCr0x6x2lXKujYD34?si=b7a302b12f7b42e4

Like # people like this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 17, 2023

Hi @Raef Makrai this is a nice idea. May we know what is the result of last years similar concept -lending a tone for Jira!!

Like # people like this
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 17, 2023

@Raef Makrai can you add Beastie Boys - So What'Cha Want

Like # people like this
Valeriia_Havrylenko_SaaSJet
Marketplace Partner
July 18, 2023

What a great idea!
Added! Thanks for the cool playlist @Raef Makrai 

Like # people like this
Venugopala Naidu July 18, 2023

Very cool playlist 

Like # people like this
Venugopala Naidu July 18, 2023

@Raef Makrai Please add "Telugu" songs to the Jira Jams list, especially oscar winning song "Natu Natu" from the movie "RRR"

Like # people like this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events