🎨Your Starting Line-up 🎨

57 comments

Raul Pelaez _TecnoFor - Marketplace Partner_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 24, 2023

LinupTitans.jpg.png

•  My Starting Lineup of Atlassian Tools & Other TITANS
Like # people like this
Sayed Bares [ServiceRocket]
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 24, 2023

This is my line-up:

Line up.jpg

Defense

Confluence:

The main deflection point by suggesting articles before customer raises any concern to support team and showing the right documentation for people who are searching.

Jira Service Management:

The next line of defence where customer will raise their concern if Confluence's information wasn't satisfactory

Midfield

Jira work management and Jira Software:

Connects support team with the internal team including development team, legal team, licensing team and many more to gauge bugs, compliance concerns, pricing, contracts and more

Attack

Jira Product Discovery

What is next? how we can compete in the market? this is the place where product managers fight to expand and own the market.

Coach

Agile manifesto

Without the agile manifest all of the above are just tools, you can't fully utilize Atlassian products if you don't have an agile mindset.

Like # people like this
Sanjog Sigdel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 24, 2023

Its always Jira and Confluence. I am interested in the Advanced Jira Roadmap buy sad to say that my company is running Jira Standard Plan.

Like # people like this
Ntamen kamogne harry Michel
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 25, 2023

jira product 2.jpeg

Like # people like this
Kai Becker
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 25, 2023

Wow, I'm blown away by the creativity of all the posts. 

I love @Jimmy Seddons lineup with access as a goal keeper. 🥅

Like # people like this
Dana A July 27, 2023

Wow the creativity is unbelievable ! Keep up the great work :)

Like # people like this
Daniel Jo
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 27, 2023

Graphics look great!

Like # people like this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events