Roadmaps "On" By Default on Company-Managed Projects

Hi everyone! I’m Rathesh Richards, your local friendly Product Manager on Jira Software Cloud. In case you have been working solely on company-managed projects, you might have missed the easy path to visually planning work in Jira, with the roadmaps feature which was released in 2018. 

For existing company-managed projects which never enabled the roadmaps feature - As of January 24th, 2023 we’re starting to enable the project roadmap by default on these specific projects - Just in time to share your team plans with stakeholders.

We've heard firsthand from our customers that the Roadmap experience has helped their teams quickly view epic progress and priorities, so we want to make sure that more teams have access to this feature. 

To view your project roadmap, select Roadmap from the planning menu in your project (on the left side menu). We would love to hear your feedback, and how we can improve even further! Feel free to reply to this post, or "give feedback" from the roadmap on your Jira Cloud instance. 

Of course, Administrators still have the ability to disable the roadmap if required. Learn how to disable your roadmap.

Happy planning!

3 comments

Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 21, 2023

Good to know. Thanks.

Like Rathesh Richards likes this
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 23, 2023

Good that Roadmap is enabled by default. For me, it's a basic feature for Jira Software.

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 14, 2023

This will definitely help with feature discoverability - I agree with this decision!

Like Rathesh Richards likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events