Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

asset manager help

Rustam Piriyev July 26, 2022

Hi!

I need help to choose asset manager in Jira (JSM-CLOUD) witch is syncing and can take device info från Azure AD or endpoint manager. Witch Plugin(app) you can recommend?

1 answer

1 vote
Mark Segall
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 26, 2022

Hi @Rustam Piriyev - You may want to consider moving up to the next tier of licensing (Premium) which comes with Insight.  Insight is quite powerful for asset management, tightly integrated with the rest of Jira, and supported by Atlassian.

Rustam Piriyev July 27, 2022

is that good for jira cloud too?

Mark Segall
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 27, 2022

Yes.  Insight is included with cloud premium.

Like Rustam Piriyev likes this
Rustam Piriyev July 27, 2022

so i can get my device list from intune(mdm) or azure ad with sync? and I dont need add assets by hand?

Mark Segall
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 27, 2022

Correct - There's a little bit of upfront work, but you can establish some integration to have that information populated in Insight.

Like Rustam Piriyev likes this
Dimitri Cools February 17, 2023

I'm very curious to what you mean by this ?  Because as far as I can see there's no way to integrate / sync.. 

which is really causing issues for us.

They do have a solution for Data Server;

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1218974/assets-azure-integration?tab=support&hosting=datacenter

Mark Segall
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 17, 2023

Correct - You need a custom integration for cloud.

Dimitri Cools February 17, 2023

As I'm forced to go that route, do you maybe have some tips or can you elaborate on how you approached this? 

Mark Segall
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 17, 2023

Unfortunately, I only led the effort strategically.  I don't have the deep technical knowledge of the Microsoft APIs so I'd need to defer to someone else.  

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events