Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does suggest articles fail to render in the mobile app for the customer portal?

gregelofson November 26, 2022

I created the new customer portal for our mobile users--as a basic help desk with requests.

When I view a given request with a format that accepts the creation of a JSM ticket, suggested reading render below the Summary input field when I type the first few letters of the word "render" (to speed things up for everyone).

But when I view the same portal/request on an iPhone Pro Max 13, none of the suggested articles render anywhere when I type in "re". Screenshots below.

I would like to solve this problem, where the solution would entail suggested readings to appear in the mobile interface in the same way as on the website Portal.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Screen Shot 2022-11-26 at 9.53.16 PM.png

IMG_1920.jpeg

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
MobilityStream
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 1, 2022

Hi @gregelofson ,

The web interface for the JSM portal works fairly well on mobile for very basic use cases. If you are looking for more advanced features such as displaying knowledge base articles you will need to look at a 3rd party app. Check out this short video: https://youtu.be/VUONxwE41kI
gregelofson December 1, 2022

Many thanks!

0 votes
Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 20, 2023

Feel free to vote for this JIRA ticket to get a native JSM App. 

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-9763

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events