SLA and custom field

Ivan Barnade January 25, 2021

We are trying to copy a custom field to another through a plugin automation, using automations or post function.

We want to calculate the time that a ticket is assigned to each team and remains until it gets assigned to another team.

Thank you!!

2 answers

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 27, 2021

Hello @Ivan Barnade,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Regarding copying a custom field value to another field, I found this option only on the post functions. 

Screen Shot 2021-01-27 at 11.28.32.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-27 at 11.29.21.png

On the automation, I found similar cases that might help you:

Related to your second question about calculating the time a ticket is assigned to each agent, I'm afraid to say that it will be possible only using add-ons. There is no native functionality in Jira that calculates that. 

Please, take your time to test the add-on Zoryana mentioned, and also feel free to check other add-ons on our marketplace

Regards,
Angélica

0 votes
Zoryana Bohutska _SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 26, 2021

Hi @Ivan Barnade 

If you were using JSM you can't select an assigned team for SLA condition, but you can try to create custom statuses for different teams (like here https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management/time-to-assign-sla/qaq-p/1443458) or add other custom fields.

You can also consider another tool as SLA Time and Report. It lets you set different assignees for a start and stop conditions.2021-01-26_18-37-58.png If you need help, let me know.

Regards

Zoryana

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events