Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resend Invitation Not Working

Richard N_ September 30, 2024

I have doubt that the "Resend Invitation" (regarding a customer inside of an organization) is working. 

Let me tell you my scenario. 

A customer had said they never received the invitation email.  Over the course of a month or two I had used that resend button about four times for this individual.  I told them to check their spam folder, but also I created a gmail account to test the resend function in a test organization.

That gmail account received the initial invitation when I added to the test organization.  I waited an hour and then hit the resend button.  It never received the resent invitation after waiting a couple days for maybe a delayed delivery.  I deleted the account in user management and then added it back to the project and it received that invitation immediately.

So now I have doubt that any of the accounts that I have been resending the invitation has actually received them.  Has anyone else experienced this?  Am I not understanding something here?

1 comment

Samuel Gatica
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 1, 2024

Hi @Richard N_ 

Could you please open a ticket with Atlassian Support? They can help check the mail service records to see if the email in question was sent out from their mail service. Occasionally, returned error messages can result in being added to an email suppression list. 

Best regards

Sam

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events