Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plugins Approval Path

Blair November 1, 2022

Hi , i have a case.

how to add fields Approval Path to Portal Customer?

i just add approval path definition but in portal customer i dont see , can i add fields

about approval path (because customer have to seen approval assign to PIC)

Screenshot_6.png

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 1, 2022

Hi @Blair 

You can add field to a request type and the customer will be able to view them only during creation. After that, he/she can see the fields under "show details" collapsible button.

Once a request has been assigned for approval, it will be visible to the customer on the top of the screen.

Blair November 1, 2022

sorry sir i dont get it

but

i just add plugins Approval Path (and i wanna show to ticketing customer portal).

and how to add Plugins approval path to portal customer ?  because customer have to know approval progress to PIC  , how to add that in portal customer  (check my pict i send)

Blair November 1, 2022

Screenshot_7.png

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 1, 2022

@Blair I didn't know that you were talking about an app. It would be great if you could mention that in the first place. Inside the marketplace there are hundreds of apps, and by definition, we can't know the existence of each and every one of them. :/

With that said, I had to install the app on my instance and try it out. It seems that customers are not eligible in viewing this approval path. Only agents and jira users. And that's because the visibility of the field is controlled by the permission scheme.

permissions.png

view approval path.png

Like Parsa Shiva likes this
Blair November 1, 2022

okey great thankyou sir

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin