Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Jira Dashboard] Display specific agent's CSAT and SLA metrics

Vandyck Lai Kai Yong October 2, 2022

Hey Folks, I am handling a task in creating a dashboard that shows a specific agent with their respective CSAT rating and SLA metrics in all projects.

From what I explored, I found out that it is possible to create a report  in just one project (As shown in screenshot below).

So I am wondering it is possible to use these metrics and apply to all projects.  

Screenshot_2.png

2 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 3, 2022

Hi @Vandyck Lai Kai Yong,

With out of the box Jira, you could build your charts project by project and then add multiple gadgets to a single dashboard, each representing a project.

Or you could create Jira filters that group the data across multiple projects. Examples could be:

All issues assigned to the logged in user:

Project in (ProjectA, ProjectB, ProjectC) AND assignee = currentUser()

All issues where SLA was breached 

Project in (ProjectA, ProjectB, ProjectC) AND assignee = currentUser()
AND "Response Time" = Breached()

You can then use these aggregated data as sources to existing dashboard gadgets. See this support article for more useful JQL functions.

You will probably find that both approaches have their limitations. For a more solid reporting solution, it is probably best to have a look at the options of using a BI reporting solutions you may already have available in your organization or check out a marketplace app for reporting.

Hope this helps!

Vandyck Lai Kai Yong October 3, 2022

Hey @Walter Buggenhout 

This does helped on the SLA metrics, thanks!!!
What about the CSAT Rating on tickets, is there any way to retrieve the average from all projects with the target of the specific agent?

PS: I found out it is possible by using the same approach!!! Thanks and have a nice day ahead!!!

Example of CSAT Values

Screenshot_2.png

Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 3, 2022

You can create the separate reports by project, as described in this related community question. But there's no out of the box visualisation gadget that I'm aware of that let's you do this cross-project.

In that case you would have to revert to a reporting app. 

Like Vandyck Lai Kai Yong likes this
0 votes
Danut M _StonikByte_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 12, 2023

@Vandyck Lai Kai Yong,

It is possible to display the average CSAT score and various numbers based on the Satisfaction field by using the Issue Filter Formula and the Advanced Issue Filter Formula gadgets offered by our Great Gadgets app. 

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is image-2.png

This app offers many useful gadget for Jira Service Management. 

If you have questions, feel free to contact us at support@stonikbyte.com.

Thank you,

Danut Manda

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events