Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to use just the "Time Spent" field without the other fields with "Log Work"?

Amy Bartlett
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 2, 2021

I would like to display just the "Time Spent" field on the screen for transitioning an incident in our workflow.  However the only way I have found to get the "Time Spent" field to display for the engineers is to include the "Log Work" field on the screen which is a collection of fields that includes "Time Spent".  The other fields are used for estimate of work etc. which isn't relevant for incidents that haven't been diagnosed because you can't estimate the effort to fix if you don't yet know what you are fixing.  The extra fields are cluttering up the screen and I would prefer to only have fields displayed that should be filled in from a user experience perspective.  Is there a way to get just the "Time Spent" field on the workflow transition screen?  Thank you for your help!

1 answer

0 votes
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 15, 2024

Found this question related to a more recent question on the topic.

For anyone who finds this in future - I don't believe you can. These fields come as part of one bundle, hence they're under one field option - "Log Work"

Ste

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events