Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How use O365 Mailbox for ALL Incoming & Outbound Mail

Ardo Panian February 10, 2022

I am using JSM Cloud, and under systems/mail/Incoming mail. I have my O365 mail server added/authenticated etc. Mail handler has a single line item titled "New issues add Comments for existing issues." for Issue Type [System} Service request.

I don't know if any of this is correct but when I send an email to the SMTP address for the O365 account nothing is received.

Clearly something is missing or misconfigured.

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 12, 2022

Hi @Ardo Panian , you have posted your question under JSM. If indeed you are working with JSM then the incoming mail is configured under Project settings > Email requests not under the System admin area which applies to JSW or JWM. You might find this doc of use - add-an-email-account 

Ardo Panian February 12, 2022

@Jack Brickey I have the Atlassian account shown there as well as my O365 mailbox.  When I send an email to the O365 address it is not being received.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 15, 2022

it isn't being received or it isn't resulting in an issue being created? In other words, if you log into your O365 email do you see the email come in? And if so, does it ever get marked as read? If you don't see the email in the inbox check if it is going to Junk.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events