Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I remove portal setting from a JSM project?

Zaldy Parian
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 28, 2023

Hi all,

I created a test project just to see how it will behave in the portal. Now that I'm done with my investigation and trials, I wanted to disable the portal setting of that project.

I can't seem how I could turn it off from the project settings. Please help.

Cheers,

Zaldy

2 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Zaldy Parian
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 28, 2023

Found a solution for this...

1. Open the (URL) webpage of the portal

2. On the right side, there is a Customize option with pencil icon. Click on it.

3. Click on Edit home page layout option

4. Locate the project you wish to hide, by clicking the "eye" icon

5. Click on Publish layout button on the top right

2 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 28, 2023
Zaldy Parian
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 28, 2023

Thanks, @Trudy Claspill 

But it didn't work for me. I can still see the project on the portal after removing to permission to Browse/Create/Edit etc.   :-)

I even assign the Default Permission, but luck there..

Any other suggestion?

Regards,

Zaldy

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events