How can we hide a project from the customer portal? We'll send the link for the request form, but the project should not appear in the portal. Our clients use the portal to search for answers in knowledge base and can open a support ticket with us. The HR project is a JSM project, and should not appear in the portal for our clients (it just does not make sense).
Please, is there a workaround for this? Maybe using custom CSS, or any other idea?
Hi, @Gui Ávila !
You just can remove permission "Browse project" - Customize Jira Service Management permissions :
The permissions for customers must be granted to the Service Desk Customer - Portal Access security type, not the Service Desk Customers role. The Portal Access security type lets customers access the customer portal, but not Jira. The security type reads the role to determine who are customers.
- Create Issues (Customers can create requests and view requests they have submitted via the customer portal)
- Browse Projects (Customers can access the project in the customer portal)
- Add Comments (Customers can comment on their requests.)
- Create Attachments (Customers can add attachments to their requests)
- Assign Issue (This permission is mandatory for the Assignee field to work. The Assignee field is an optional hidden field and it automatically channels issues to certain team members.)
But I'm not sure that direct link to the request form wil continue to work.
For JSM June Challenge #2, share how your non-technical teams like HR, legal, marketing, finance, and beyond started using Jira Service Management! Tell us: Did they ask to start using it or...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events