You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
How can we hide a project from the customer portal? We'll send the link for the request form, but the project should not appear in the portal. Our clients use the portal to search for answers in knowledge base and can open a support ticket with us. The HR project is a JSM project, and should not appear in the portal for our clients (it just does not make sense).
Please, is there a workaround for this? Maybe using custom CSS, or any other idea?
Hi, @Gui Ávila !
You just can remove permission "Browse project" - Customize Jira Service Management permissions :
The permissions for customers must be granted to the Service Desk Customer - Portal Access security type, not the Service Desk Customers role. The Portal Access security type lets customers access the customer portal, but not Jira. The security type reads the role to determine who are customers.
- Create Issues (Customers can create requests and view requests they have submitted via the customer portal)
- Browse Projects (Customers can access the project in the customer portal)
- Add Comments (Customers can comment on their requests.)
- Create Attachments (Customers can add attachments to their requests)
- Assign Issue (This permission is mandatory for the Assignee field to work. The Assignee field is an optional hidden field and it automatically channels issues to certain team members.)
But I'm not sure that direct link to the request form wil continue to work.
I was able to hide the unwanted projects from the web portal by modify the page.
I listed the steps i this post....