Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generating Tabular view of Requests in Service Desk Projects for Customers

Ashwin
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 28, 2024

We are evaluating Atlassian Service Desk before subscribing to see if it satisfies all our Business needs. I am using Labels extensively. We identify the stage of the Project based on the entry in the label of each Request - Pre-Discovery, Discovery, Implementation, Deployment, Post-Deployment. Under each of these Requests we create different activities my Team is doing. It would be really fruitful if I can show the Tabular view to my clients. I know there is a way we can generate the Tabular view by writing the JQL. Can someone please tell me if there is a way for us to share this with Customers? Be nice if you can enhance the view that opens when we click on the "Requests" in the top right corner. 

1 answer

0 votes
Elitsa Velikova March 29, 2024

Hi @Ashwin ,

The standard issue search is quite limited.

You can check our app Advanced Portal Reports.  You can use it to show your customers on the portal a table report where they can see, search, filter and export all their Jira Service Management tickets with a very simple UI. In this report, you can show them many details about their tickets from Jira: custom fields, labels, SLAs, etc. 

If it sounds helpful you can try it free for 30 days.

Cheers,

Elitsa

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events