Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enabling Attachments In Jira Services Management Forms?

dhernandezs February 21, 2023

Hello community

Does anyone know when they will enable the attachment action for Jira Services Management forms?

3 answers

0 votes
Vedant Kulkarni
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 21, 2023

@dhernandezs

You can try the app Secure Forms for Jira | Atlassian Marketplace, which provides a way. 

Please try and let us know if that works for you.

Thanks

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 21, 2023

Hi @Vedant Kulkarni , if you are associated with this vendor please be aware of the following Guidelines - Atlassian-Community-online-guidelines-for-Marketplace-and-Solution-Partners 

Cheers

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 21, 2023

Hi @dhernandezs , I wonder that myself. I'm not sure you'll get an answer here though. I recommend reaching out to Atlassian support. There is a post in the community on this topic but you may already be aware of it. Here is the post Attachment-category-for-Forms . In that post, there is a preview of how it might work. I am hopeful that it will be in the next month or two.

0 votes
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 21, 2023

Hi @dhernandezs To my knowledge, there's no set date yet for Attachments in Forms.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events