Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Portal Activity: Show Rule Actor instead of "Automatic Response"

Rebecca February 11, 2022

Hello,

I am setting up a new Jira Service Desk (Cloud) with Automations.

I created an automation that transitions an issue to "waiting for response" as soon as an agent comments the issue (visible to customer).

I would like the customers to have a personal experience with the agents - so all activity in the customer portal should always show the user who triggered the event (and never Automatic response or the like).

Therefore I changed the rule Actor in the Automation to "User who triggered the event" - and this works well in the Backend of the Servicedesk.

--> However, in the Customer Portal it still shows "Automatic response" instead of the rule actor.

Can anyone help me how to set it up correctly or is this a bug? I can't find any settings for this.

Best regards,
Rebecca

Backend:

2022-02-11 09_01_54- Test History - Backend.png

Customer Portal:

2022-02-11 09_00_09-Test History - Customer Portal.png

1 answer

0 votes
Callum Carlile _Automation Consultants_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 11, 2022

Hi @Rebecca, welcome to the Community!

Unfortunately I don't believe this is possible. I have found this Feature Request which is mostly about the ability to disable this notification altogether, however the second point of the Suggested Solution is "Ability to edit portal automatic response settings", which presumably covers your request as well as it implies that there's currently no way to edit these settings

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events