I've made sure to add all the DNS records to our cloudflare.
TXT records are verified fine, but CNAME records still fail. The thing is, the CNAME checks I make from other tools do not fail.
When I check the record from here
or do a `dig atlassian-<id>.domainkey.<ourdomain> CNAME`
I receive proper
But Atlassian cant seem to verify it? Please advise
Following the advise on another thread (https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management/added-DKIM-on-my-CNAME-domain-but-still-won-t-be-able-to-switch/qaq-p/1521592) I added the following to my DNS registrar:
CNAME s1._domainkey.<ourdomain> s1._domainkey.atlassian.net
CNAME s2._domainkey.<ourdomain> s2._domainkey.atlassian.net
After that, check DNS records button started to fail for all records including TXT ones as well. But I was getting a pass from https://domain-check.atlassian.com/ that showed everything was alright.
Anyways, after 5 hours, my domain is active right now. I don't know what changed. I had atlassian continuously re-check, and just found it is done after I gave up :) Marking this as resolved.