Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't login with administrator account - not receiving security email

ANROS Group Support April 24, 2024

Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 10.53.35 am.png

Hi All, for some reason i can't login to Atlassian, Jira and JSM with my administrator email. The security email doesn't come through. Other emails are coming through and i've checked spam. My domain is hosted by google workspace. I also can't raise a ticket because you're supposed to do that from the administrator email. SCreen shows email is sent but nothing comes through. Can anyone assist? 

2 answers

0 votes
Harald Seyr
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 24, 2024

Hi @ANROS Group Support 

Since you can login and post here, there is hope :-)

Please check if the info from How can i contact support when I can't login?? (atlassian.com) and Solved: How to get support when you can't login!! (atlassian.com) is still valid.

Basically, Atlassian suggests to use the "general inquiry" form and hope it is forwarded internally.

Regrards,

Harald

ANROS Group Support April 25, 2024

Thanks Harald.

That form is not working at the moment.

"Support Service Connection Issue"

We are ISO certified so it's not a good look if we can't access our tickets.

Cheers, Sorna

0 votes
Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 24, 2024

HI @ANROS Group Support ,

You will need to contact Atlassian Support Directly to investigate why you are not receiving your reset e-mail. They'll be able to troubleshoot the backend error logs to investigate if there's an issue on Jira e-mail server  side.

-Ben

ANROS Group Support April 24, 2024

hi Ben,

thanks but how do i do that? They don't allow me to message them unless i'm logged in with the admin email.

It's exactly what i'm requesting how to do.

Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 25, 2024

HI @ANROS Group Support ,

You welcome. Can you use the e-mail you use to login to Atlassian community in order to raise a ticket? Is there another admin on your instance that can open a ticket on your behalf?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events