How can i contact support when I can't login??

Gary Finnigan May 30, 2018

I've just lost all connectivity to Atlassian and found there are no emails, no phone numbers available to contact support. Support was only possible if I logged in, which I could not do!
if this happens again what am I supposed to do?

2 answers

0 votes
ANROS Group Support April 25, 2024

hi Team, the form doesn't work, we're locked out of our Jira and JSM admin account.

domain is https://anrosgroup.atlassian.net/

Screenshot 2024-04-26 at 10.03.12 am.png

0 votes
Manon Soubies-Camy _Modus Create_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 30, 2018

Hello Gary,

The only way I could think of would be to contact them through this form, you can select "Help raising a support ticket" under "How can we help you?". I don't know how long it takes for Atlassian to reply through this channel though, so not sure this is the best solution.

Hope this helps,

- Manon

Gary Finnigan May 30, 2018

Better than nothing for the time being thanks (y)

AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 30, 2018

Hi Gary,

Our support contact form does not require a login, but if you need to log into the support portal it uses the same credentials as this Community forum. To open a support request you need a commercial support entitlement number (SEN) or an Atlassian Cloud URL.

If you need help with a server starter license instance this Community forum is here to help. Are you still locked out of your instance or is there anything else we may help with?

Thanks,

Ann

Gary Finnigan May 31, 2018

Ann that form is a FAQ and did not help me, I spent some time on it too. 
It's odd that a paid for service does not allow contact from anyone who cannot access it even if they pay for it, which my company does. 
I eventually resolved my problem but I could have done with some help from you to expedite a solution.

AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 31, 2018

That is the same form I use several times a day to open tickets when necessary for customers whose licenses make them eligible exclusively for Community support. I did not mean to steer you to a useless FAQ at all.

The problem is that we are having some difficulties with our portal.

Any time you cannot open a ticket or need help for any reason please feel free to user mention me or another Atlassian Team member on this forum, as we do not want you left hanging.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events