Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone suggest the some good asset management tools for JSM (Cloud)?

Amiya Prusty July 19, 2022

I need couple of good suggestions for asset management tool for my Jira cloud.

If anyone using please share with me.

3 answers

1 vote
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 19, 2022

Is Premium an option for you? It has built in asset management.

Amiya Prusty July 19, 2022

Thanks for your time, but I have standard one.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 19, 2022

Yes, understand. Just wondering if Premium was an option. Otherwise I recommend reviewing the option in the Marketplace to assess against your exact requirements. https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?hosting=cloud&query=Assets 

0 votes
Björn Frauen _STAGIL_ July 19, 2022

I would recommend to start with STAGIL Assets since it does not build another alien structure into Jira but makes use of Jira standard features and structures. It ships with features like

1. asset inventory
  2. advanced link logics
  3. asset picker fields
  4. dependency graphs
  5. qr code
  6. avatar

The support is responsive if you have questions - reach them under support@stagil.com.

Best
Björn

Amiya Prusty July 20, 2022

@Björn Frauen _STAGIL_   Thanks for response, I will try this.

0 votes
Juliette Lallement _Elements Apps_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 19, 2022

Hi @Amiya Prusty 

What are your asset management needs? 

If your needs are pretty basic, you can consider using a Jira project as a CMDB-like repository, creating issue types such as asset type, asset, etc. Then using the Elements Connect app, you can configure fields to pull information from this project and display them on a JSM portal for example. 

We have implemented such use case and it works great. You can find a step-by-step tutorial here: https://doc.elements-apps.com/elements-connect-cloud/how-to/using-a-local-jira-project-as-a-light-weight-asset-manager

I hope this helps.

Full disclosure: I work for the vendor that makes Elements Connect

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events