Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advanced Portal Reports for Jira Service Management Cloud throws an error

Vivien Monti October 21, 2021

After having installed Advanced Portal Reports for Jira Service Management Cloud and configured a Service Desk to display, the following error is thrown at Customer Portal level

Product access problem

You either have no service desks to display or have no access to this product.

Okay

2 answers

2 votes
Vivien Monti October 22, 2021

Georgi,

Finally, the way I managed to solve this issue was to adapt the permissions settings at project level.

Go to:  [my_Jira_service_management_project] > Project settings > Permissions 

Then, edit the permission scheme under the section "Project permission > Browse Projects" to grant the following right: Application access > Jira Service Desk.

After doing that, the Advanced Portal Reports appears correctly on the Customer Portal.

Hope this can help others!

Regards,

Viv

Georgi Gachev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 22, 2021

Thanks @Vivien Monti,

We'll keep that in mind.

Cheers,
Georgi

1 vote
Georgi Gachev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 22, 2021

Hi @Vivien Monti,

You need to configure at least one Service Management project to start using the Advanced Portal Reports. Just go to the Service Management project's configuration page, go to the Advanced Portal Reports section and enable the report (as described in this article: APR ProjectConfiguration). You can also check our User Guide here.

If you need any help, please contact directly our support here

Greetings,
Georgi

Vivien Monti October 22, 2021

Hello Georgi,

I have done this already but it did not solve the issue.

Regards,

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events