Create
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Service Management Unsung Hero Appreciation šŸ’™

Hi Community!

A successful service management solution canā€™t work unless you have a solid team. In the spirit of Valentineā€™s day, name a current or former teammate who you appreciate and has been instrumental in helping you build a successful service management solution. All responses will earn the limited edition End BSM Now badge. šŸ˜† Not sure what Bad Service Management (BSM) is? Check out this post.

Kudos Badges.png

Enroll in Kudos

Donā€™t forget that youā€™ll need to be enrolled in our free Kudos program on the Atlassian Community in order to earn our End BSM Now badge! Not in our kudos program? Learn more and enroll with a single click by clicking on ā€Kudosā€ in the top right corner of Atlassian Community.

šŸš€ New to Jira Service Management? Learn about our special limited-time offer

Get 30% off when you sign up for Jira Service Management. Weā€™re offering this special limited-time offer as part of Atlassianā€™s effort to put an end to Bad Service Management (BSM). BSM happens when dev, IT, and business teams work in silos, making it impossible to deliver great service experiences. (promo ends June 30, 2023)

20 comments

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 14, 2023

Hey @Emily Dang

Very interesting offer about the small teams! Large teams will benefit from that offer as well!

Concerning my teammates I would have only scratched the surface if not for @Aggelos Paraskevopoulos _Relational_ , Alex, John and Petros. Comrades, brothers in arms and partners in crime! 

Like ā€¢ # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 14, 2023

@Emily Dang LOVE (pun intended) this idea!

My teammate is not in the Community, so I cannot tag them, but Hindy Gobioff, Senior Gateway Support Manager at Fidelity/Cardknox has been a bright spot in ending BSM for our clients. She constantly challenges the product teams to do better and release more stable versions of our applications and products with the customer in mind. She has put BSM on the roadmap for retirement!

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 14, 2023

My teammate is also not on the Community, but Carley McGee was instrumental when we onboarded JSM two years ago and got all of our business teams interested in using it. 

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 14, 2023

I will have to mention a previous teammate Anden Lewis, Service Desk Manager.  He did an excellent job in fixing our support team by focusing on customer service, implementing SLAs and changing the overall culture of the customer and the service desk agents.  

Suzi Firth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 14, 2023

I have to shoutout @Jim Weaver  His videos on PluralSight when I was configuring our Jira Servicdesk were immensely helpful to me. There was always an explanation of how the setting worked and then a practical of showing it in use in a system.

Emily Dang
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 14, 2023

Love hearing these stories @Andy Gladstone @Mikael Sandberg @Brant Schroeder

Feel free to tag them in this LinkedIn post too so they know you're thinking of them! https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:7031405212665802753

Keep spreading the love! šŸ’™ 

Noushin Kananian February 14, 2023

Cherie Blair for being the best mentor and inspiration to monitoring and observe everything in details continuously from 1/2016.

Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 14, 2023

Shout out to colleagues @Walter Buggenhout , @Tessa Tuteleers , @Kris Dewachter and @Jeroen Poismans in ensuring BSM is ended for our clients.

Tessa Tuteleers
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 14, 2023

Let's not forget colleague @Dave Mathijs himself! Thanks for the shout-out! 
Your dedication to our customers and helping everyone in the community every single day is inspiring!! 

Tomislav Tobijas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 15, 2023

Definitely a shoutout to my friend and former colleague Emil that helped me out in integrating JSM as a service desk solution a couple of years ago!

Like ā€¢ Emily Dang likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 15, 2023

That's an easy one - definitely Carrie Carmona. She crafted a an awesome IT help desk solution to roll the organization off of another less efficient tool and on to JSM. Lots of automation and connections to SharePoint to bring a total solution. 

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 17, 2023

Hey @Emily Dang , this is a great idea to say thank you to our teammates.

A team is not just a group of people that work togheter but a group of people that help each other and share a lot of life moments.

Shout out to colleagues @[deleted] @Antonio Panaia [Herzum] 

Like ā€¢ Andy Gladstone likes this
LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 17, 2023

My colleagues Mike Lyons and Charlotte D'Alfonso have built a couple of fantastic service desks for clients over the past couple of months.  Their ability to draw out the nuances of request types and then build automation to streamline the processing for them is spot on.

Rilwan Ahmed
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 17, 2023

My old colleagues Mikhail Churov and @Andrei Pisklenov _Actonic_ 

Like ā€¢ Andy Gladstone likes this
Kai Becker
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 20, 2023

Hey @Emily Dang , 

great idea, unfortunately we do this far too seldom.
I'm so lucky to work in such a great team of JSM Consultants and I would like to thank all of them. 
There have been so many projects we implemented together and brought JSM setups to a lot of companies.

Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 22, 2023

Hi @Emily Dang will the kudos badge be awarded only after its expiration? I completed one of the 3 possible challenges but I don't see the badge yet.

Like ā€¢ Kai Becker likes this
Omar Mohamed Fathi
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 23, 2023

Very interesting offer about the small teams!

Shivam Desai February 28, 2023
Michael Wohlgemuth
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 9, 2023

Its a shame he isnt part of the community, and i shall not mention his full name, but Volker, my former colleague, friend and mentor is basically a killswitch for things causing BSM. When he's confronted with a wall, his momentum does not decline. He basically just sprints through. This has resulted in many scars, no question, but also a whole lot of opened minds and opened silos.

Matthias Ortner April 6, 2023

Yeah, within our team @Lisa Creuso and @Michael Kloiber are doing a fantastic job building service desks with tons of great request types and workflows. Thanks :-)

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events