Atlassian is putting an end to Bad Service Management and we need your help!

136392d7-49d2-4be7-a413-9a5c978291f0.png

Hi Community!

Atlassian is putting an end to Bad Service Management (BSM) and we need your help! But first, what is BSM and why should I care?

BSM happens when dev, IT, and business teams work in silos, making it impossible to deliver great service experiences. It causes symptoms such as bloated budgets, irritable teammates, painful onboarding, and sluggish timelines, affecting you and your whole organization. đź™…🏻‍♀️ 

To stop BSM in its tracks, we're giving you 30% off your first year when you sign up for Jira Service Management.

How can Jira Service Management help? 

• Seamless deployments: Get new teams and services up and running quickly.

• Better collaboration: Let your Dev, Ops, and business teams work better together.

• Faster resolutions: Respond to changes and incidents at high velocity.

Because this is a limited-time offer, we want to make sure our community members are the first to hear about it and have time to take advantage if this is something of interest to you.

Check out all the details here, and let me know in the comments if you have any questions!

5 comments

Sharon Halpin January 24, 2023

Thank you @Emily Dang   Already signed up!

Like • Tobias H likes this
Alex Chi January 31, 2023

Thank you @Emily Dang 

Good opportunity to try something new!

Like • Tobias H likes this
Denys Mokhynia February 16, 2023

Hello, can our Ukrainian startup get this offer for our team. We really need. We buld useful soc network.
@Emily Dang Can you support us please?)

Sergei Gridnevskii
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 30, 2023

I guess Atlassian should start from itself. Console in my browser is full of errors, service desk does not show objects at times. I need to start browser in Incognito to be able to work.

Failed to load resource: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 409 ()
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 30, 2023

@Emily Dang Thank you for sharing this post and the offer on JSM!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events