Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Jira Automation: Jira Service Management and Jira Software Synchronization Video Tutorial Series

Phonto 2.png

Hi Everyone,

We are happy to announce a new video tutorial series on Jira Service Management (JSM) and Jira Software synchronization (JS) using Jira Automation.

Audience:

- Organizations that own Jira Service Management as a portal for the intake of bugs, incidents, change requests, new features, etc, and use Jira Software Projects to track the development efforts.  

- Instead of using an service agents to keep tickets updated and linked to the original customer's request, use Jira Automation to reduce workload, reduce agent license costs and increase customer satisfaction.

Intro:

Series Lineup:

Feel free to comment below and include any other automations that you would like us to showcase.

Please watch, like this post or subscribe to the channel to be notified of the latest videos.

Thanks,

Eli Solutions

2 comments

Jack Brickey Community Leader Jan 04, 2022

Thanks for sharing @Eli Solutions Team -Eli Solutions-

I look forward to seeing your solutions and how they compare to those that I have implemented previously. I’m always looking for ways to improve efficiency.

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

Next level incident management in Jira Service Management

Hello Atlassian Community! We’re thrilled to announce some exciting changes to incident management in Jira Service Management Cloud, in order to give your teams extra muscle during incidents, and ...

1,544 views 20 12
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you