Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatically Alerting if Ticket open greater than 1 week

Bryn Koning September 15, 2019

I would like to e-mail individual team members when tickets assigned to them are greater than 1 week old.  I would like to do this on a scheduled basis (once a week) and if the ticket is unassigned I would like to send it to a group rather than to individuals.

A cumulative status mail directly to myself would also be of great benefit, how can I do this.

Automation only allows me to send an email to customer involved or Reporter, I have created an SLA rule for all open tickets that are greater than 168 hours (1 . Week)

responses appreciated?

Bryn

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Iago Docando
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 15, 2019

You can create a filter that searchs for those issues and have your team subscribed to that filter.

Since I see you're using the cloud version, I warn you that you won't be able to subscribe groups to the filter, as stated here:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/How-can-I-subscribe-a-group-to-a-filter/qaq-p/757898

Bryn Koning September 17, 2019

Thanks this is how I eventually delivered the requirement.  Thanks Bryn

Like Iago Docando likes this
0 votes
Gil
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 16, 2019
0 votes
Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 16, 2019

Hi Bryn,

Consider the app "Automation for Jira" which can be triggered on a SLA and send an email to assignee, project role etc.

Susan

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events