It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

IOS app Jira Server not connecting to Jira Edited

Hello!
We use the application Jira Server, but after updating Jira to v8.10.0 it does not connect on iOS (we attach a screenshot)
But it works on Android.
How to fix it?

Also administrators checked everything described on the error page, no results((

IMG_3965.PNGIMG_3964.PNG

1 answer

0 votes
Andy Heinzer Atlassian Team Jul 02, 2020

Hi @Екатерина Соколова 

Sorry to hear about this problem.  I believe that you are seeing a known bug here.  Please see JRASERVER-71217 for more details. 

There is a workaround detailed there that you can follow to get past this problem.  However, I wouldn't recommend this work-around to all environments.  The reason for that is because another security bug was fixed by JRASERVER-71175.   And following this work-around can undo that security fix.

But I would watch the first linked ticket for updates to this problem.  I believe that there is an expectation that an update to the iOS and Android apps would be able to resolve this problem in the long term.

Andy

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Jira Mobile and Desktop Apps

Jira Cloud Mobile apps: All day productivity for team leads and project leads

As project or tech lead, life is super busy and work is super chaotic. You’re in meeting after meeting after meeting. You’re juggling a lot of jobs and tasks in and out of the office. You need to sta...

619 views 0 1
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you