why is the Abacus add-on not working?

Ashwin Ravindran April 18, 2016

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.mumosystems.abacus/cloud/support

This JIRA add-on can be very useful to our JIRA instance. Advise on why it does not work properly? 

4 answers

0 votes
Lisa Mathew May 30, 2018

hello,

this add on is not working for me either. How do I contact you for help? I cannot raise a support request on your system as I do not have a login and password for it - I have just downloaded a new free trial and it does not show me my custom fields to use.

Hi Lisa,

Please connect with our support and they will assist you immediately

0 votes
Mumo Systems August 2, 2016

Ashwin was using a ServiceDesk project. There is no API available that allows a ServicesDesk project to be updated. Additionally, there are permissions that are granted to add-on. Apparently, Atlassian had a bug that was not granting add-ons the correct permissions. This has since been fixed, however the API still persists. Once there is an update to the API we will post to this chat with the fix. 

This is no longer an issue. Abacus now works with ServiceDesk. 

0 votes
Kian Stack April 20, 2016

Hello Ashwin! 

I am a developer for Mumo Systems. If you raise a support request with us, we'd be glad to help you!

http://jira.mumosystems.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/10/create/35

Thanks,

Kian

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 18, 2016

Did you add it to your JIRA project yet? Go to Add-ons > Manage add-ons. Is it there?

Ashwin Ravindran April 18, 2016

Yes, it is there. I have already created a formula and test number fields for this add-on.

GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 18, 2016

So you can elaborate on what do you mean by not working properly then?

Ashwin Ravindran April 19, 2016

The result from the operation is not populating. My number field is not showing me the desired answer.  

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events