synchronise version between 2 projects without admin projects rights

wajih zouaoui July 13, 2020

Hi,

please is there any solution to synchronise versions ( create , edit, update ... ) between 2 projects without having the admin rights on the target project ?

The version synchroniser of script runner need that the admin project rights for the target project and in our case it cannot be done.

Thanks in advance.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ismael Jimoh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 13, 2020

Hi @wajih zouaoui 

I doubt there is. The application should not open admin features to a user who is not an administrator in the project else data could be compromised.

I suggest either requesting admin access or asking the admin of the project to create the same list of versions for you.

Regards.

wajih zouaoui July 16, 2020

Hi @Ismael Jimoh ,

thanks for your reply but i found how to create a script with Groovy to synchronise the versions between 2 projects without the admin right dependencies ( to be runned once ).

Then another script that it will create the version as a post-function from an issue created in the first project and the second one at the same time.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events