It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

"Operations dialog box" doesn't have sprint or other custom fields in it

Hi,

Our operations dialog box used to have some of our custom fields and the field sprint in it.

Does anyone know why this has disappeared?  I can only think it is because I updated the plugins.

Thanks,

Cynthia

4 answers

0 votes
nic Community Leader Apr 13, 2016

I'm not sure what you mean by "operations dialog box".  What are you doing to get this box to appear?  Is it a transition in the workflow, or does it appear for certain actions from the options menu on th eissue view?

0 votes
Steven Behnke Community Leader Apr 13, 2016

A screenshot would be helpful!

I select an issue on my agile board and press "." to bring up.  I'll add a screen shot.

image2016-4-14 9:58:35.png

This menu changes depending on the issue and whether I'm on the scrum board.  Before Sprint used to show up in the Edit Fields.  I'm trying to figure out why that was and if I can add fields to the Edit Fields.

nic Community Leader Apr 14, 2016

Have you already added it?

@Nic Brough [Adaptavist] - No I don't know how it is populated.

nic Community Leader Apr 20, 2016

Sorry, how what is populated?  I was asking if you'd already got the field there.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira Core

How to manage many similar workflows?

I have multiple projects that use variations of the same base workflow. The variations depend on the requirements of the project or issue type. The variations mostly come in the form of new statuses ...

863 views 7 0
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you