how to export the result of Test case by Test Zephyr

최경림 February 14, 2019

To whom it may concern 

This  is Charlie, 

I'm using your program but I've a question about exporting the result of Test cases by Test Zephyr.

I've been seen  "Zephyr Reporting" on Export Section, Jira via Youtube.

In order to use that function, does it mean that I have to buy this Feature(Better Excel Exporter for Jira (XLSX)? 

Or is there another way to apply or install Zephyr Reporting on Export Section, Jira?

I would like to see the results like a graph like how many failure are.

I'm looking forward to your answer.

Remark 

- The only way I can export the result of Test Zephyr  is  each cases implies fail, pass etc.

1 answer

0 votes
Levente Szabo _Midori_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 14, 2019

Hi Charlie,

I'm Levente from Midori, we develop and maintain Better Excel Exporter for Jira. We built an integration with Zephyr for Jira, so you can export Zephyr managed custom fields, like test steps, test executions, and test step results. You can also use your Zephyr data to automatically create Zephyr test reports, like this below, and the ones you saw in the Youtube tutorial video.

jira-zephyr-report.png

To answer your question: if you want to export Zephyr data and build test reports in native Excel files, you can do it if Better Excel Exporter is installed and licensed in your Jira instance.

If you have further questions, please get in touch with us directly via our support desk.

Suggest an answer