vitorv October 16, 2015

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 16, 2015

Click on the transitions at the top of the issue view - transitions move issues through the workflow, from one status to another.

Jonas Andersson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 16, 2015

Nic: can you edit mine? Is this a bug or a feature?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 16, 2015

I think it's intentional - when your karma is high enough, you can edit other people's answers as well as questions. I use it to remove link bait in spam, but I don't like editing other people's stuff because I don't want to end up drowning people out or twist what they're trying to say. With Sam's recent efforts to reduce spam tending to remove the body of spam, I think I'd like the "edit other's answers" to be turned off...

Jonas Andersson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 16, 2015

Aha. I agree fully, it doesnt make any sense that we should be able to edit each others replies, but maybe everyone bellow a certain level of karma (i.e potential spammers.)

0 votes
dnhoang
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 16, 2015

I assume that you are asking how to change status from the list of issues. Go to "Search for issues" and put your filter that searching all issues you want to change into new status. Click on the gear icon from the up right side "Tools" --> Bulk Change --> Follow the instruction for move all those issues to new status. Choose the operation "Transition Issues"

Suggest an answer