Zephyr Traceability matrix not generatable for specific version --- NEED HELP!

Jörn Kallenberger November 16, 2018

Hi all,

somehow it is not possible to generate a traceability matrix report on a specific version in my project.

I do get search results over all userstories in all sprints when I just select a an issue type (e.g. "Story") in the "Type"-dropdown and do not select anything in the "version"-dropdown.

As soon as I do select a version plus type="Story" nothing happens. 

I already checked the status of the userstories. They do have the sprint-field maintained, but not the affected version-field. I tried to maintain the field "Affected version" but it didn't help.

I really would appreciate any hints on this topic ! Having to select all userstories and selecting them specifically afterwards to generate a report for a respective sprint is quite time consuming........:-((

Greetings

1 answer

0 votes
Fraser Colmer [Zephyr]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 16, 2018

Hi @Jörn Kallenberger,

Thank you for asking your question on the Atlassian Community. 

Please see the link below to have direct correspondence with our teams support staff. They will be able to answer any technical questions you may have.

https://www.getzephyr.com/support (submit a ticket) 

Thank you,

Team Zephyr

Jörn Kallenberger November 19, 2018

Redirecting to another forum is no solution in my opinion. Problem is described above and should be clear.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events