Workfolw scheme with no assotiated projects is active

Vasiliy Zverev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 28, 2016

Hi everybody!

I want to delete a workflow scheme. Now this scheme is not assotiated with any project, but it is into active schemes list, not into deactivated one.

Integrity check did not help.

2 answers

1 vote
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 29, 2016

How does it look in the GUI? Is it really showing no Projects associated to it? How about re-indexing.

0 votes
Phill Fox
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 1, 2016

I previously had this issue and resolved it (probably more by luck than judgement) by creating a test project allocating the desired workflow. Then deleting the project. I was then able to delete the workflow scheme as it had then moved to Inactive. 

I am pretty certain this would not be described as the "best answer" but it worked for me.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events