This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Transitioning an issue
I've set up a new workflow and I'm able to edit it. But, it's not allowing me to add a transition from Live to something else.
In this instance we have a hotlink which transitions from development straight to live. If by accident this is clicked there is no way to then move the issue back.
Is the workflow already active? If a workflow is both Active AND a status (live) in the workflow has NO outgoing transition, you cannot add an outgoing transition from that particular status (live). To solve this problem, you need to do the following:
1) Create a copy of the workflow in question.
2) Edit the workflow to reflect the new status transitions.
3) Modify workflow scheme(s) that use the workflow in question to now use the copy that you have edited
4) Publish workflow Scheme(s)
5) (Optional) Delete now inactive original copy and rename the now active workflow back to the original name.
Hope this helps,
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.Save your spot