This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Transitioning an issue
I've set up a new workflow and I'm able to edit it. But, it's not allowing me to add a transition from Live to something else.
In this instance we have a hotlink which transitions from development straight to live. If by accident this is clicked there is no way to then move the issue back.
Is the workflow already active? If a workflow is both Active AND a status (live) in the workflow has NO outgoing transition, you cannot add an outgoing transition from that particular status (live). To solve this problem, you need to do the following:
1) Create a copy of the workflow in question.
2) Edit the workflow to reflect the new status transitions.
3) Modify workflow scheme(s) that use the workflow in question to now use the copy that you have edited
4) Publish workflow Scheme(s)
5) (Optional) Delete now inactive original copy and rename the now active workflow back to the original name.
Hope this helps,
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
An efficient enterprise content management system, or ECM, is a must-have for companies that create work online (cough cough, all companies). If content calendars, marketing plans, and bu...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs