Why do I get an Access Denied message when trying to set up Jira Cloud for CRM (Official)?

Anthony Parkins September 19, 2019

I downloaded and then successfully installed the 'Jira Cloud for CRM (Official)' app. When I then try and choose a project to to connect I get the follow message:

Access denied

You do not have the correct permissions to view the page: CRM integration

Please request access from your Atlassian Cloud administrator.

I am the administrator so I am not sure what settings I need to adjust to give myself permission?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 26, 2019

Hello Anthony,

Welcome to Atlassian Community.

JIRA projects have different levels of administration, related to the site, projects and user management.

As described in this documentation, to properly connect the Jira Cloud for CRM (Official) you must have the Administer Projects permission on the project you are connecting the app. Follow the steps below to properly add your user as a project administrator:

- Navigate to the relevant project > Project settings > Permissions

- Check which roles/groups are added to the Administer project permission. Then, navigate to the People tab in the left menu and add your user with the role. P.S: You can optionally add your user directly in the Administer project permission if you want to.

Let me know if the steps worked for you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events