Tasks created in Project but not visible on the board

Rabab Chakhmoune November 8, 2018

Our developers have created tasks in a project, but they do not find them in the Kanban board !!

The developers have the necessary permissions and they have already created tasks and changed their status.

Have you ever seen this problem?

Thank you in advance.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 8, 2018

Look at the board configuration - the main page has the board filter and a sub-filter on it.  An issue needs to match both of these.  The board filter is "show these issues" (e.g. "Project = X") and the sub-filter is for "these issues are done" (usually boils down to "a fix version is not set").  A Kanban board hides "done" issues, because they're, well, done.

My guess is the issues you are creating probably match the "done" filter

As an admin, When I check at the board parameter, I find that there are tasks in the Backlog column and other tasks in the 2nd column 'In progress' but they are not visible.

And in the last column, I find States not mapped !!! and he explains that "Requests with this state do not show in the Kanban table or in the backlog." (see the attached screenshot)Taches non mappees.png

This is the 1st time I find this error message.

Hi all,

The source of the problem is that the user has created a task without assigning it to him or anyone else.

So, if the task is created without assigning it, it will not be displayed on the board.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events