Hey guys, need help here.
I defined the filter for a Project. I used Area and Branch; Assignee; Bank-Partner; Candidate; Created; Key; Reason for request; Status and I activated the subscription to auto-send a periodic report to our internal groups. Apparently, the content when viewed by a subscriber is not the defined filter but in my access, I received the correct content of the filter. See below screenshot of the recipient's received content (I did not include resolution, updated and due in my filter).
Calling all Confluence Cloud Admins! We created a new Community Group to support your unique needs as Confluence admins. This is a group where you can ask questions, access resou...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events