Dear Atlassian team,
I have some questions about software maintenance.
1) Which service exactly we can get if we purchase subscription?
2) If we want to re-install JIRA because of change of the server, could we get support about it if we purchase subscription?
3) If we haven't prolonged the subscription contract for 2 years and the problem related system happens so we want to prolong the subscription that time, do we have to pay for the subscription cost about last 2 years?
1) Radu has that one answered
3) Two years is too long to be counted as "renewal", and it's probably not worth it. You will find it cheaper to buy a new licence for a year (this doesn't affect your data, a licence just says "I'm valid until xxx, so you can use any JIRA data, old or new")
This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.Read more
Atlas Camp is our developer event which will take place in Barcelona, Spain from the 6th -7th of September . This is a great opportunity to meet other developers and get n...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs