Screen not displaying for issues

nidhis November 11, 2015

Hi team,

I have created new project, assigned Screen, issue type scheme, issue type screen scheme, field configuration scheme everything to it, but once I am trying to create issue in that project, the Screen which is associated with that Project is not displayed.It is displaying any other screen

I am not able to find root cause, please suggest.

3 answers

0 votes
pawarsachin84 November 11, 2015

Hi Nidhi,

You have configured (Project Specific) Issue Type Screen Scheme -> Screen Scheme -> Screens. In JIRA you have different Issue Operation's for more information refer page (https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira/associating-a-screen-with-an-issue-operation-185729530.html ) Associate your (created project specific screen) create issue screen to Create Issue operation then the field's you are looking for will get visible.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 11, 2015

I know you've said you've assigned a screen, but there's probably a problem in there somewhere.

One debug trick - find a field that is NOT appearing on your screen that should be, go into create and then use the "where's my field" button - that will tell you why the field is missing, which can help track the problem down.

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 11, 2015

Check what Screen is associated to the "Create Issue" operation defined in your Issue Type Scree Scheme

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events