I changed the name of a status from <old status> to <new status>.
Then I went to configuring a kanban board. In the Configuring Columns view I realised that the status still had its old name.
It is really wierd when I use issue search (extended search). Then I can type in "status=<new status>". But in the result in the table it shows the old status name.
I have multiple projects that use variations of the same base workflow. The variations depend on the requirements of the project or issue type. The variations mostly come in the form of new statuses ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs