I'm having the same issue with JIRA Inventory Plugin (JIP).
I will be raising an issue with snapbytes regarding this shortly.
The solution might be to restore from backup the tables and records used by JIP within the JIRA database.
I don't have the specifics yet.
Maybe, with any luck, I can restore from a JIP Export I made a few months ago.
Using the Inventory Plugin interface, I did an "Export" to a file on my desktop called "export_20160803.json".
I am going to try to Import the file "export_20160803.json" and check to see if there is any missing records, etc.
If there is missing data, I will look at the table structure for JIP and try to INSERT INTO the table from the JIRADB backup.
p.s. Please add the label "addon-plugin.jip" to the question.
This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.Read more
Hey Atlassian Community! Today we are launching a bunch of customer stories about the amazing work teams, like Dropbox and Twilio, are doing with Jira. You can check out the stories here. The thi...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs