I have a dashboard with a pie chart gadget that is suddenly throwing this error after working for months just fine.
I tried recreating it but still get the same error. Any ideas how to troubleshoot further? The filter works just fine on it's own.
I had a similar problem some time ago with another gadget and I "fixed it" re-saving the filter (first I saved it as shared with everyone and then I added the right permissions).
At that moment I had found some known bugs related with messed filter permissions and custom fields, but I don´t really know what the problem is
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
As part of the Bitbucket product team I'm always interested in better understanding what kind of impact the use of our tools have on the way you work. In a recent study we conducted of software devel...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs