Is there a way to export a Jira workflow to Visio?

Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 13, 2016

I want to create a proposed workflow in Visio based on an existing workflow, but I'd prefer not to have to create it all from scratch.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 13, 2016

There is no way to export JIRA workflows to visio or other diagramming tools.

Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 21, 2016

Well... that's unfortunate.  Thank you though!

Danno
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 3, 2020

No, kidding. I bet there is an add-on that does it.

Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 3, 2020

If there is I'd love to see it

Danno
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 3, 2020

Rob, it's my standard reply. Everytime I go off hunting for something I need to do it seems like someone always responds with there is an add-on (that they created) that will do what you want. I swear the entire Atlassian team waits for people to report or request things like this and then when Atlassian doesn't want to fix or create it, they go off and build it themselves and start selling it.

1 vote
Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 30, 2020

It's been a few years - I wonder if anything has changed?

Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 26, 2021

Hi me, nothing's changed.

Like Anna Dziubańska likes this
Danno
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 26, 2021

Hi @Rob Horan I just saw this pop-up. 🤣 I gave up on this prior to you originally asking because I had already gone down the rabbit hole and refused to look but I'm thinking there was an add-on that would do that. I may have finally caved and gone looking.

I've kind of decided that this is something I need to learn about to create my own add-ons. Atlassian gives you all the tools to create them so maybe I can get into the game as well.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events