It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to set a jira core board visible only for selected users?

Hi,

We use jira core in our company and when we create a board (classic business) it is visible on the board list for everyone. Is there a way to restrict the visibility of the board only for the board members or selected users?

Thank you for your help!

1 answer

Hiii @Agnieszka Sęk 

click on board on top your view dropdown and then at bottom of the list click on manage. In the list of your boards right side of your favorite board (if you are the administrator of the board) click on the cog and you can restrict or share it with who you want.

Hi @Ashkan_Malekly !

Thank you so much for your reply! But I'm not sure if I understand you correctly

click on board on top your view dropdown and then at bottom of the list click on manage

When I open a board the option should be somewhere on this list?

Screenshot_2.png

Ohhhooo excuse me I told you the server version.

For the cloud version, here there is guidance and can help you.

@Ashkan_Malekly Ok, thank you! I will check it :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Jira Core

How to manage many similar workflows?

I have multiple projects that use variations of the same base workflow. The variations depend on the requirements of the project or issue type. The variations mostly come in the form of new statuses ...

2,776 views 11 5
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you